We appreciate your interest in recruiting and hiring Simon students and graduates. We respectfully request Simon recruiters follow the below policies. If you have a question about any of these please contact Karen Dowd, Assistant Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your cooperation.
1) Scheduling: please give us as much notice in advance as possible as to dates for information sessions, interviews in Rochester or NYC, virtual interviews, etc. We want to provide you with the best assistance and facilities possible and due to space constraints advance planning gives us more choices to meet your recruiting needs.
2) Open access: we have a diverse student population and seek whenever possible to open up postings to all of our students – MBA and MS, domestic and international. Let us know your specific hiring and recruiting needs and we’ll ensure the right group or groups are invited and have access to sign-ups, postings, and/or schedules.
3) Last minute cancellations: as possible, please give us ample warning before cancelling information sessions, interviews in Rochester or NYC, or virtual interviews. Depending on the circumstances we can arrange for interviews and info sessions to be conducted virtually if plans have changed and your team cannot make it to campus.
4) Offers: as a general guideline, we ask that all verbal offers be confirmed in writing immediately after being extended. We encourage students to accept offers verbally and in writing as well.
5) Offer acceptance dates -- recruiters: as a general guideline, we ask that all full-time offers extended to Second Year MBA students [as the result of a summer internship or fall recruiting] be allowed to stand until at least November 15 and preferably December 1. This ensures the student(s) have adequate time to consider the offer thoroughly before making such an important decision in their lives.
6) Offer acceptance – students: students are expected to stop interviewing with other companies once they have accepted an offer. Students are expected to follow through on their commitments and not change their minds about formally accepted job offers. Please alert us if there are any issues with this.
7) We expect all students and recruiters to act professionally at all times. Should you have any concerns about any interactions you have with our students, please let us know immediately.
Thank you again for partnering with us to find top talent!
A Simon education means our graduates are prepared to step into any new role with superior analytical and team-focused leadership skills. From case competitions, to internships and a myriad of other hands-on learning opportunities, our students arrive on their first day of employment ready to seize smart opportunities and overcome even the most complex business challenges.
With a Simon graduate, you know you are getting the best of the best. We offer one of the most diverse and highest performing student bodies, educated by world class faculty members who are recognized pioneers and thought leaders in business research and Big Data analysis.
Find out why Simon enjoys consistently high ratings from corporate recruiters, competing business schools, and leading business publications from around the world.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you to help with your hiring needs.